Our customers, with whom we want to develop long-term relationships both nationally and internationally, are part of the Top-100 companies. They love doing projects with us and they have plenty of reasons for that. Not only are we fun people to work with, not only do our solutions look nice, but they also work flawlessly. And that's a challenge, time after time.
Your core duties / responsibilities
You make things happen and that is why you are responsible for our projects and campaigns.
You get the best from our multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, programmers, copywriters,...
You are responsible for the daily contact with customers during the implementation and you keep your colleague, the account manager, informed of the projects status and of new customer needs.
Even if your customers do not always proceed methodically, you will always keep the overview over the project scope, timing and budget.
Your technical skills / experience
- You are service oriented and have a highly developed sense of responsibility
- You have respect for your team and with your management style you earn their respect
- You have a conceptual knowledge of technology in general and the Web is your passion
- You are solution oriented, well organized, structured and you are accurate
- You are result oriented and aim for higher and better every time
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- A full-time position
- A competitive salary and an attractive range of benefits
- Professional training
- Exciting, challenging and innovative customers to work for